When it comes to environmental, energy and industrial services, nothing can take a lead from Clean Harbors. It is one of the top companies throughout N.America. Clean Harbors has the huge clientele and most of them are in the Fortune 500. The company is also a major provider of used oil re-refining and recycling.
Clean Harbors is headquartered in Norwell and has services stretched around more than 20 countries. The company also has a huge workforce, the majority of which are in Canada and USA. Clean Harbors has recently allowed some more openings in various parts of Canada. Please read on for more details.
What Clean Harbors is Hiring For:
Directional Boring Driver – Nisku,AB, Winch Tractor Driver, Service Representative – Lethbridge,AB, Dry-Vac Operator (EO/Driver II), Hydrovac Operator (EO/Driver II), Vacuum and Water Truck Operator (EO/Driver I), Class 1 Bin Truck Driver – Red Deer County,AB, Class 1 Driver, Vacuum Truck Operator (EO/Driver I), Vacuum and Water Truck Laborer (EO/Laborer I), Class One Winch Tractor Driver, Flushby Swamper (Accommodations Available), Derrickhand (Co-Rod, Rod Rig), Floorhand (Co-Rod, Rod Rig), Floorhand (Co-Rod, Rod Rig Operator), Outside Sales Representative, Vacuum, Combo Unit, Semi-Vac Operator, Chemical Cleaning Operator (EO/Driver I), InSite Health and Safety Representative – Edmonton,AB, Class 1 Fluid Hauling Operator, and Container Maintenance Mechanic.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of old (still available) job vacancies, click HERE.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Clean Harbors. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online; Good Luck!