From its inception in 1945, Trimac Transportation has consistently sought and achieved industry leadership and has a proven reputation for safe and reliable service. Trimac Transportation has become one of the largest bulk carriers in North America through internal growth and strategic acquisitions.
Below are all the recent job openings with them.
What Weatherford Is Hiring For
Loader operators, laborers, truck drivers, dispatcher, traffic supervisors, diesel mechanics, shop supervisors, dry bulk/resource commodity/petroleum drivers, tank truck drivers, foreman, mechanics and more!
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of openings, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Weatherford. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!