AECON, formerly known as AECON technology is a US-based engineering firm, which specializes in providing engineering, consultation, and project management services. AECON is involved in the construction of refineries, oil extraction, pumping & more.
Do you want to be a part of AECON? Check out recent jobs at AECON that are listed below.
What AECON Is Hiring For:
- Side Boom Operator
- general manager – goods production, utilities, transportation & construction
- Field Engineer
- Operational Excellence Director
- Procurement Specialist
- Drafting Checker
- Junior Parts Technician
- Materials Lead
- Materials Coordinator
- FOS Operator
- EHS Advisor
- Engineering Designer
- GIS/CAD Technician
- Training Instructor
Want to have a look at the complete list of jobs? Click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of AECON. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!