Fly-in fly-out is a method of employing people in remote areas by flying them temporarily to the work site instead of relocating employees and their families permanently. It is often abbreviated to FIFO when referring to employment status. This is common in oil and mining regions in the USA, Canada, and Australia.
Below are all the recent job openings in Fort Mac and Calgary.
What Different Companies Are Hiring For:
Vac / Tank / Pressure Truck Operator, Red Seal Crane Operator FIFO opportunity, Long Haul Truck Driver, Maintenance Superintendent, CGSB RT2, MT2, UT1 or 2 (Fly In/Fly Out), Irata Level 1 Technician, Senior Lab Technician, Service Technician, Carpenter, Heavy Equipment Technician, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Technician, Plumber, Heavy Equipment Technician,Journeyperson, Certified NDE CGSB UT2 Technician, Hydrovac Operator (EO/Driver II), Heavy Duty Mechanic, Electrical/Instrumentation Planner, Security Guard, Rotating Equipment Mechanical Engineering, CIVIL MAINTENANCE/GROUND DISTURBANCE CONTRACTOR, Static Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineer, Maintenance Mechanical Planner, Light Duty Mechanic, Steamfitter for Maintenance, 4th & 5th Class Power Engineer, & Scaffolder.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
- Vac / Tank / Pressure Truck
- Red Seal Crane Operator FIFO opportunity
- Long Haul Truck Driver
- Maintenance Superintendent
- CGSB RT2, MT2, UT1 or 2 (Fly In/Fly Out)
- Irata Level 1 Technician, Irata Level 1 Technician
- Service Technician
- Senior Lab Technician
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Technician
- Heavy Equipment Technician,Journeyperson
- Certified NDE CGSB UT2 Technician
- Hydrovac Operator (EO/Driver II)
- Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Hydrovac Laborer (EO/Laborer II
- Electrical/Instrumentation Planner
- Security Guard Fort McMurray Alberta
- Rotating Equipment Mechanical Engineering
- CIVIL MAINTENANCE/GROUND DISTURBANCE CONTRACTOR
- Static Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Hydrovac/Combo Unit Laborer
- Maintenance Mechanical Planner
- Light Duty Mechanic
- Steamfitter for Maintenance
- 4th & 5th Class Power Engineer
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of various companies hiring. You can know more details about each job opening there and easily apply online – Good Luck!