Some of the big names in the oil and gas industry are currently looking to hire various workers in a camp based environment.
If you’re interested to work in a camp setup then click below and apply now!
What Various Companies Are Hiring For
Skilled Labourer, ID Station Attendant, Shop Labourer, Utility Operator – LOCAL to Fort McMurray, Screw Pile Operator – Pilings, Pipeline Technician, Hydrovac Operator, Skilled labourer, JM EqOp Crane Hoist, Pipeline Batch Pigging / Tank Farm Operations, CCMS Operator, MMT Labourer – CNRL Horizon, Laundry labourer, general construction labourer, Junior Fire Alarm Testing Technician, Assistant Lodge Manager, Sideboom Operators – Pipeline Construction, general construction labourer, InSite Technician, Security Guard Fort McMurray Alberta, Service Technician, Bus Driver, HSE Lead, HSE Advisor, Boom Truck Operator – Pipeline Construction, Fort McMurray – Industrial Bus Driver, Site Administrator, Site Administrator (Fort Hills), Site Administrator (Fort Hills) & Pressvac/Dryvac Operator (EO/Driver II).
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of job openings, click HERE!
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of various companies hiring. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!