Wajax has been in business for more than 50 years now. AS one of the leading services and products providers, Wajax has been serving almost all the major industries of Canada. The company offers world-class services to big players in the construction, oil sands, transportation, and industrial commercial sectors.
Below are all their latest job openings.
What Wajax is Hiring For
Parts representatives, power generation field technicians, forklift technicians, shipper, receivers, inventory planner, vendor analysts, shop technicians, project execution manager, buyer, service advisor, material handling technicians, drivers, field foreman, health and safety staff, operators and more!
Links to Positions:
For a list of complete job openings, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of WAJAX There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!