When it comes to environmental, energy and industrial services, nothing can take a lead from Clean Harbors. It is one of the top companies throughout N.America. Clean Harbors has the huge clientele and most of them are in the Fortune 500. The company is also a major provider of used oil re-refining and recycling.
Clean Harbors is headquartered in Norwell and has services stretched around more than 20 countries. The company also has a huge workforce, the majority of which are in Canada and USA. Clean Harbors has recently allowed some more openings in various parts of Canada. Please read on for more details.
What Clean Harbors is Hiring For:
EO/Laborer II, Wastewater Technician, Dry-Vac Operator (EO/Driver II), Vacuum and Water Truck Laborer, Pressure Truck Operator, Warehouse Technician, Service Representative IS, Field Operations Supervisor, Dry-Vac Laborer, Second Cook, Rig Cook, Production Worker, Hydrovac Operator, Vacuum Truck Operator, Water and Vac Truck Labourer, Technical Sales Expert, Combo Unit Operator, Service Representative, Field Supervisor – Chemical Cleaning
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
- Field Supervisor – Chemical Cleaning
- Hydrovac/Combo Unit Laborer
- Service Representative
- Dry-Vac Laborer (EO/Laborer II)
- Second Cook
- Rig Cook
- Production Worker
- Hydrovac Operator
- Vacuum Truck Operator
- Water and Vac Truck Labourer
- Technical Sales Expert
- 1st COOK
- EO/Driver II
- Wastewater Technician
- Dry-Vac Operator
- Vacuum and Water Truck Laborer
- Pressure Truck Operator
- Vacuum and Water Truck Operator
- Warehouse Technician
- Service Representative IS
- Vac and Water Truck Operator
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Clean Harbors. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online; Good Luck!