Do you know close to 100,000 lives have been affected and thousands of jobs have been lost due to the wildfires in Fort McMurray?
Our thoughts are surely with those affected but mere thoughts is not going to do them much good. It’s time for the support they need, it is time to join hands and do something big!
To secure the community and help people return to their homes, it is important to start the rebuilding process quickly and effectively. What we’re about to share can be a perfect opportunity for people who have lost their job but want to return to their home and play their part in the rebuilding process – while being paid for it.
Several big companies in Alberta are joining hands to create a General Labour Cleanup Crew of more than 200 people – IMMEDIATELY!
The ideal candidates would be individuals who are comfortable living and working in a camp environment. Please read on for more details on the type of the jobs and requirements…
- Transportation from Edmonton
- LOA Allowance
- Weekly pay
- $15 to $16 per hour rate
- Overtime opportunity available
- And much more…
- Taking part and ownership in the cleanup
- Removing debris
- Stripping down structures
- 2 weeks in, 1 week out
- 10 – 12 hours’ work in a day
- Washing structures
- Shoveling and Sweeping
- Water damage and smoke cleanup
- And more…
- All applicants must be willing to start ASAP
- Comfortable in camp work
- No criminal record
- CSA steel toe boots is a requirement, other PPE will be provided.
- Must be willing to help and work for at least a month
Cover letter is not required, submit your resume and complete the application form here