Fly-in fly-out is a method of employing people in remote areas by flying them temporarily to the work site instead of relocating employees and their families permanently. It is often abbreviated as FIFO when referring to employment status. Fly-in fly-out method is common in oil and mining regions in the USA, Canada, and Australia.
Below are all the recent job openings in Fort Mac and other places.
What Various Companies Are Hiring For
Equipment operators, vacuum truck operators, mine helpers, heavy equipment technicians, warehouse operators, clerks, warehouse technicians, engineers surveyors, track maintainers, electricians and sonar operators.
Links to Positions:
For a complete list, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career different companies hiring. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!