Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting engineering, program management, construction management, and technical services throughout Canada. With over 20,000 associates working together, this company provides top-notch solutions to complex problems.
Are you interested to learn about new jobs @ Tetra Tech? Below are all their latest job openings in Canada.
What Tetra Tech is Hiring For:
- Junior Project Administrator
- Junior Designer
- Junior Biller
- Junior Engineering Project Administrator
- Document Controller
- General Applications
- Junior Electrical Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Instrumentation & Controls Technologist
- Cost Controller
- Intermediate Project Controller
- Project Engineer/Project Engineering Lead
- Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Mechanical Piping Designer
- Process Engineer
- Pipeline Designer
More jobs are available. To view a complete list of available jobs at Tetra Tech, just click here!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- An attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Tetra Tech. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Thanks for reading this article. Apply Now & Get Hired!