AECOM, formerly known as AECOM Technology is a US-based engineering firm, which specializes in providing engineering, consultation, and project management services. They are dedicated to providing clients with the best people in town.
Below are some recent job openings at AECOM.
What AECOM Is Hiring For:
- Entry Level Ecologist
- Travel and Logistic Coordinator
- Skilled Labourer
- Project Controls Analyst, Junior
- CAD Designer
- QC Inspector
- Architectural Technologist
- Labourer Foreman
- Entry Level Planner
- Site Administrator
- Equipment Operator or Zoom Boom Operator
- Entry Level Environmental Technician
- Billing Administrator
- Environmental Field Technician
- Mechanical Technologist (REVIT)
- Project Coordinator
- B-Pressure Rig Welder
- Entry Level Architect
- Safety Watch
- Mechanical Engineer, Tooling – Nuclear
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at AECOM. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of AECOM. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Share and Apply today!