AECOM, formerly known as AECOM Technology is a US-based engineering firm, which specializes in providing engineering, consultation, and project management services. They are dedicated to providing clients with the best people in town.
Want to join the #1 engineering design firm by revenue? Check out new job opportunities available at AECOM.
What AECOM Is Hiring For:
- Onboarding Coordinator – Nuclear
- Project Controls Manager
- Director – Major Projects
- Junior Inspector – Internship
- Document Control Administrator
- Signal Design Manager
- Canada Solid Waste Lead
- Track & Civil Engineer
- Roadway Checker/Scale
- Electrical Instrumentation and Control Engineer
- Junior Quality Assurance Inspector
- Material Coordinator – Nuclear
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at AECOM. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of AECOM. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!