AECON, formerly known as AECON technology is a US based engineering firm, which specializes in providing engineering, consultation and project management services.
Below are all the latest job openings with them.
What AECON is Hiring For
CAD technicians, copper splicer, fiber optic splicer, estimators, survey coordinators, EHS administrators, customer service reps, receivers, cement nozzlemen, planner, schedulers, field engineers, co-ops and more!
Links to Positions:
For a complete list, click here!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of AECON. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!