JV Driver has been providing industrial construction services to the Oil & Gas, Energy, Petrochemical, Forestry, and Mining sectors since 1989. JV Driver has a solid multidisciplinary industrial construction capability, with a total commitment to Safety, Quality, and Excellence.
Check out the recent jobs openings with JV Driver.
What JV Driver Is Hiring For:
- Document Control
- SCPP-Concrete Finisher JM
- Field Engineer – Student
- Labourer – Cleaner
- Labour Relations Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Site Manager
- SCPP – Pipefitter Apprentices
- Site Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Preconstruction Director
- Safety Coordinator
- Operations & Maintenance Manager
- Electrician – Journeyman
- Steel Shop – Structural Steel Plate Fitter / CWB Welder
Above are some few openings at JV Driver, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE
- Minimum 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions will be considered as an asset.
- You must have the ability to complete the work before the deadline.
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
- A lot of growing space if you are a hard working person.
- Take part in the work with the team.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- As a member of JV Driver, you’ll be awarded multiple benefits.
- Note that you must have a flexible and work ethic attitude.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Get up and push yourself as these opportunities don’t