Based in Calgary, Canada, Enbridge is one of the leading energy company. It deals in generation, distribution, and transportation of energy – primarily operating in North America region. The company has 11,000 plus employees and regularly creates new job openings in the oil and gas sector. Enbridge delivers the energy that help people to stay connected.
Below are some recent job openings at Enbridge.
What Enbridge Is Hiring For:
- Coordinator Operations
- Data Specialist
- Data Center Admin Ops Sr Analyst
- Technology Specialist
- Advisor Corporate Development
- Lead Talent Acquisition
- Supervisor Operations
- Drafting CADD Technician III
- Risk Specialist
- Regional EIT/Engineer
- Senior Analyst Reporting & Research
- Specialist SCM Contracts
- Network Specialist
- Integrity Services Specialist
- Analyst I Financial Operations
- Temporary Employee Planning and Dispatch
- Damage Prevention Program Specialist (CND)
- Sr Auditor
- Process Engineer
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Enbridge. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Enbridge. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Get up and Apply Today! It’s your chance to work for the oil & gas giants.