Baker Hughes is an American company headquartered in Houston, TX. The company is one of the largest oilfield services unit, operating in more than 90 countries. Baker Hughes is well-known in providing top class services to the oil and gas industry related to oil drilling, formation, reservoir consulting and completion production.
Baker Hughes is also famous for hiring top talents from around the world and taking good care of them. There are many in the oil patch who dream to be the part of the company. If you have similar dreams, we bring to you the list of all the latest job openings at Baker Hughes.
What Baker Hughes is Hiring For:
Undergraduate Internship, North America Logistics Specialist, AMO TECHNICIAN (THRU-TUBING), Wireline Field Specialist, Field Specialist (Wireline) – Woodward OK, Gage Lab Technician, Upstream Chemicals Inventory Specialist, Field Specialist (Cased Hole Completions), Fiber Optic Technician, Field Coordinator (Upstream Chemicals), AMO Pressure Pumping Instructor, Directional Driller, Field Specialist (Artificial Lift), Billing Specialist, Wireline Field Operator, Equipment Technician (Wellbore Construction), Wireline Electro Mechanical Technician, Project Engineer, Field Account Manager (Artificial Lift), 2nd Shift Machinist, Operations Manager (Upstream Chemicals), Wireline Field Engineer, Quality Control Inspector, Support Operator, Quality Control Manager, Master Machinist (Drilling Services), Manufacturing Engineer and Warehouse Delivery Driver.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Baker Hughes. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online; Good Luck!