Baker Hughes is an American company headquartered in Houston, TX. The company is one of the largest oilfield services unit, operating in more than 90 countries. Baker Hughes is well-known in providing top class services to the oil and gas industry related to oil drilling, formation, reservoir consulting and completion production.
Baker Hughes is also famous for hiring top talents from around the world and taking good care of them. There are many in the oil patch who dream to be the part of the company. If you have similar dreams, we bring to you the list of all the latest job openings at Baker Hughes.
What Baker Hughes is Hiring For
Quality specialists, field specialists, operations manager, business development manager, warehouse operators, lead technical support specialists, maintenance technicians, repair technicians, accounts manager, accounts manager, drivers, and more!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Baker Hughes. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!