British Petroleum – more commonly known as BP is one of the world’s largest oil producing companies in the world. It operates in more than 100 countries worldwide. The company is associated with production, exploration, marketing, and refining of oil. British Petroleum has also put a foot into alternative energy.
The company is also known for providing best employment opportunities and benefits for its employees. Below are all the latest job openings with them…
What British Petroleum is Hiring For:
Global Lubricants Technology Co-op, Process Engineering Team Lead, Turnaround Manager, Planning and Scheduling Manager, Senior JV Auditor, Blending & Scheduling Principle Engineer, Finance Manager, Area Process Safety Engineer, Maintenance Planning Supervisor, Senior Engineer – Hydroprocessing Catalyst Pilot Plant Testing, Administrative Assistant, Security Architect, Facility Engineer, Americas Pricing Lead, Inventory Planning Advisor, Sales, Marketing & Supply Hub Specialist, Lead Access Manager, Structurer, Jr Cost Engineer, Cost Engineer, Project Scheduler, Senior Network Engineer and Service Delivery Analyst.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of job openings, click HERE.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of British Petroleum. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online. Please note that we’re not a hiring group. Do not send us your resumes but direct all your messages to the companies hiring.
Share the post to unlock direct links to jobs above & APPLY ONLINE. Good Luck!