Halliburton is one of the largest oilfield services companies in the world. Halliburton serves in more than 80 countries worldwide covering everything from hydrocarbon extraction to the production of oil and gas. It has hundreds of subsidiaries, affiliates, branches, brands, and divisions worldwide and employs over 50,000 people. The company has headquarters in the North Belt office in Houston, Texas, and in offices in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (opened March 2007).
Below are all the latest job openings with them.
What Halliburton is Hiring For
Lab technologists, bit repair technicians, material handlers, downhole mechanical technician, pump technician, operator assistant, electronic technician, cementing bulk material operator, associate mechanic technicians, heavy truck drivers, foreman, and equipment maintenance staff.
Links to Positions:
Share The Article to Access Full List of Openings
For complete listings, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of different companies hiring. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!