Calfrac well servicing is not only about well services. The company offers an array of services like providing equipment, maintenance services, and products to different companies in the oil and gas sector. The main services of Calfrac Well Servicing include coiled tubing, cementing, well stimulation services, acidizing, fracturing and more. The company mainly serves in Canada and some parts of USA. Currently, it has more than 200 customers.
Other than USA and Canada, the company also operates in Argentina, Russia, and Mexico and aims to grow throughout the world. At this moment, Calfrac Well Services has 18 coiled tubing unit, 26 fracturing systems and 18 cementing units. The company is also famous for taking good care of its employees. Here are all the recent job openings with them.
What Calfrac is Hiring For:
Parts Technician, Electronics Technician, Fracturing Operator – Rotational, Fracturing Operator, Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic, Electronics Technician, Coiled Tubing Operator – Rotational, Coiled Tubing Operator, Transport Operator, Instrumentation Technician, Transport Dispatch, and Class 1 – Fracturing Operator.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Calfrac Well Services. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online; Good Luck!