Calfrac well servicing is not only about well services. The company offers an array of services like providing equipment, maintenance services, and products to different companies in the oil and gas sector. The main services of Calfrac Well Servicing include coiled tubing, cementing, well stimulation services, acidizing, fracturing and more. The company mainly serves in Canada and some parts of USA. Currently, it has more than 200 customers.
Other than USA and Canada, the company also operates in Argentina, Russia, and Mexico and aims to grow throughout the world. At this moment, Calfrac Well Services has 18 coiled tubing unit, 26 fracturing systems and 18 cementing units. The company is also famous for taking good care of its employees. Here are all the recent job openings with them.
What Calfrac Is Hiring For
fracturing operators, coiled tubing operators, fracturing administrator, warehouse staff, field supervisors, transport operators, pump down operators, heavy duty mechanic, IT staff and more.
Links to Positions:
Click/Share Below To Reveal The Complete List
For the complete list, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Calfrac Well Servicing. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!