As the demand for energy increases so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. Cameron, including the OneSubsea technology segment, have numerous career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day and throughout your career, and beyond into the wider world of Schlumberger.
Cameron is owned by Schlumberger, which needs no introduction especially to the people associated with oil and gas. Just like Schlumberger, Cameron continues to create thousands of job openings in the industry and helping people establish their careers. Here are all the latest job openings with Cameron in USA and Canada.
What CAMERON Is Hiring For
Field service specialists, HSE specialists, lab technicians, lab inspectors, shop repair tech, flow back operators, warehouse coordinators. field service specialists 2, CNC machinists.
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Cameron. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!