Some of the big names in the oil and gas industry are currently looking to hire various workers in a camp based environment.
If you’re interested to work in a camp setup then click below and apply now!
What Different Companies Are Hiring For
Turnaround Scheduler, Maintenance Supervisor x 4, Team Lead, Non-Producing Asset, Advisor- Emergency Planning, Supervisor- Mining, Camp Attendant, Kitchen Worker, Construction Administrator, Front Office Assistant, JOURNEYMAN INSULATORS, Assistant Lodge Manager, Field Operator, First Cook, Industrial Insulator, Jumbo Operator, Class 1 Driver – Camp, EO/Driver II, Electrician, Maintenance Mobile Equipment, J/Field Mechanic, Vacuum and Water, Truck Operator, Executive Chef, Safety Trainer & Heavy Equipment Operator (797).
Links to Positions:
For a complete list, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of different companies hiring. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!