Canadian Natural is one of the biggest companies in the oil patch in Canada. With thousands of happy employees working in multiple locations throughout Canada; CNRL is also considered as one of the top employers in the industry.
Below are all the recent job openings with them.
What Canadian Natural is Hiring For:
Engineer, Mine Operations, Engineer, Mine Operations, Engineer, Tailings, Deskside Support Analyst, Technical Safety Engineer, Regulatory Coordinator – Horizon, Substation Maintenance Technician, Acquisitions and Dispositions Supervisor, Reclamation Coordinator (Soils), Environmental Coordinator, Hydrogeologist, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Technician, Heavy Equipment Technician, Payables Accountant – Temporary, Coordinator- Gas Operations & Mail Clerk.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of CNRL. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online. Please note that we’re not a hiring group. Do not send us your resumes but direct all your messages to the companies hiring.
Share the post to unlock direct links to jobs above & APPLY ONLINE. Good Luck!