CEDA International Corporation (CEDA) has evolved into one of the safest and most diverse providers of industrial services in North America. The company delivers more than 130 services to help clients manage refineries, power plants, petrochemical plants, upgraders, oil sands facilities, pulp and paper plants, mines, pipelines and other industrial facilities. These services help their clients to maintain and operate their facilities, mitigate risk, maximize production and avoid costly outages.
Below are the current job openings at CEDA.
What CEDA Is Hiring For
Technical Equipment Instructor, Pipefitter, Ultra High Pressure Operators, Contract Admin, Dispatcher, HSE Administrative Assistant (Temporary), Labourer/Operator, Site Administrator (Temporary), Manager- Labour Relations, Chemical Cleaning Operators, Health Safety & Environment Advisor, Heavy Equipment Technician, Hydrovac Operators, Labourer, Chemical Cleaning Supervisor, Apprentice Heavy Duty Mechanic, Heavy Duty Mechanic, HSE Manager, Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic, Heavy Equipment Technician, Warehouse Technician, Boat Operator, And Heavy Equipment Operator.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of job openings, click HERE!
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page CEDA International. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!