CEDA International Corporation (CEDA) has evolved into one of the safest and most diverse providers of industrial services in North America. The company delivers more than 130 services to help clients manage refineries, power plants, petrochemical plants, upgraders, oil sands facilities, pulp and paper plants, mines, pipelines, and other industrial facilities. These services help their clients to maintain and operate their facilities, mitigate risk, maximize production and avoid costly outages.
Below are the current job openings at CEDA.
What CEDA Is Hiring For:
- Sandblaster Bonnyville, AB
- Technical Analyst, ERP Operations
- Manager, Tank Cleaning
- Regional Account Manager
- Driver, Chemical Cleaning
- Supervisor, Chemical Cleaning
- Driver, Industrial Cleaning
- Driver Class 1 or 3 Operator
- Driver, Class 1 Conklin
- Truck Driver Class 1 Estevan SK
- Driver, Class 1 Fort St. John
- Millwright Journeyman
- Heavy Duty Mechanic
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at CEDA. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
Below are some general details for the people who are looking forward to applying at CEDA.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of CEDA. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
CEDA is looking forward to seeing your applications – Apply Now!