Canadian Natural is one of the largest independent oil & gas exploration, development, and product company in the world. They are the largest natural gas and heavy crude oil producer in Canada. Commitment to grow and innovate has made Canadian Natural amongst the known name of this sector.
Check out recent job oppurtunities at Canadian Natural below.
What Canadian Natural Is Hiring For:
- Warehouse Technician
- LEMS Analyst – New Graduate
- LEMS Analyst
- Inventory Analyst
- Assistant, Mine Operations
- Administrative Assistant – Bitumen Production
- Strategic Contracts Analyst
- EIT, Continuous Improvement
- Business Analyst – Finance
- Student, Information Management Technology – Part-time, 4 Months (September 2019)
- Systems Analyst
- Oracle HCM Payroll Functional Analyst
- Technologist, Mine Survey
- Materials & Corrosion Engineer
- Integrity Engineer – Materials and Corrosion
- Production Geologist
- Shift Team Lead, Welding
- Emergency Management Specialist
- Project Engineer
Above are some few openings at Canadian Natural, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE
- Specific job experience is required.
- Applicants should be able to work under minimal supervision.
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
- Canadian Natural provides a lot of growing space if you are a hard working person.
- You must be a team player.
- As a member of Canadian Natural, you’ll be awarded multiple benefits.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Canadian Natural. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
It’s your chance to make the impact and get hired! Apply for the job today and share with everyone, Thanks.