Weatherford & Schlumberger are serving the oil & gas industry for over a decade with consistency and passion. From drilling production to processing, they provide every sort of service. They prioritize client satisfaction over everything.
Following is the list of jobs that are currently available at Weatherford & Schlumberger.
What These Companies Are Hiring For:
- Quality Control Inspector – Manufacturing
- Quality Control Inspector, Manufacturing – Edmonton
- Planning Admin. Specialist
- QC INSPECTOR
- MATERIALS ENGINEER
- PCP Pump Assembler/Tester
- HSE COORDINATOR
- Production Planner
- Machine Operator – PCP Test Facility, Edmonton, AB
- MACHINE OPERATOR
- Technical Service Representative – Estevan, SK
- Technical Sales Representative (Artificial Lift) – Calgary, AB
- CAM Field Specialist I
- Shop Repair Technician
To apply for the jobs just click on the link and you’ll be redirected to the official link!
Check out some basic requirements that will help you to ace the interview.
- It’s recommended that you have a high school diploma or GED.
- Driving license would be considered as a plus point.
- You must have sufficient knowledge and experience to coup up with daily tasks.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills will be considered a plus.
- You must have the ability to commit yourself to safe operations.
- Proficient Microsoft suite skills are necessary.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply now and share these oppurtunities with your friends!