From integrated solutions to advice, WorleyParsons makes sure that you get the best services in a world that’s rapidly moving forward. WorleyParsons is a leading oil & gas service provider for over 60 years. They help the customers to deliver brownfield and greenfield projects.
WorleyParsons is now looking for talented people to join their dream team. Check out recent oppurtunities at Worley that are listed below.
What WorleyParsons Is Hiring For:
- Intermediate HSE Coordinator
- Junior Project Controls Specialist
- Field Geologist/Hydrogeologist
- General Superintendent
- Administrative Assistant
- Managing Consultant – Decommissioning & Closure
- Rotating Machinery Engineer
- Project Site Administrator
- QC Administrator
- Project HSE & Training Administrator
- Trades Recruitment Advisor
- Junior Structural Engineer
- Senior Document Control
- Project HSE Advisor (Field Based)
- Lead Automation Engineer – Minerals , Mining & Metals
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at WorleyParsons. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of AECOM. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
If this article helped you, share it with your friends & family so they can get hired!