When it comes to environmental, energy and industrial services, nothing can take a lead from Clean Harbors. It is one of the top companies throughout N.America. Clean Harbors has the huge clientele and most of them are in the Fortune 500. The company is also a major provider of used oil re-refining and recycling.
Clean Harbors is headquartered in Norwell and has services stretched around more than 20 countries. The company also has a huge workforce, the majority of which are in Canada and USA. Clean Harbors has recently allowed some more openings in various parts of Canada. Please read on for more details.
What Clean Harbors Is Hiring For
Hydro vac operators, insite technicians, insite administrators, dispatcher, oil route service drivers, remediation technicians, customer services staff, driller assistant, field chemist, landfill laborers, drywall finishers, wastewater technicians, production workers, and more!
Links to Positions:
For a complete list of job openings, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Clean Harbors. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!