When it comes to environmental, energy, and industrial services, nothing can take a lead from Clean Harbors. It is one of the top companies throughout N.America. Clean Harbors has a huge clientele and most of them are in the Fortune 500. The company is also a major provider of used oil re-refining and recycling.
Clean Harbors is headquartered in Norwell and has services stretched around more than 20 countries. The company also has a huge workforce, the majority of which are in Canada and the USA. Clean Harbors has recently allowed some more openings in various parts of Canada. Please read on for more details.
What Clean Harbors Is Hiring For:
- Seasonal Chemical Cleaning Labourer
- InSite Planner
- Seasonal Chemical Cleaning Operator
- Health & Safety Manager
- InSite Health and Safety Representative
- Hazardous Waste Facility Supervisor
- Class 3 Operators
- Vac and Combo Swamper
- Health & Safety Representative
- Solid Control Technician
- Refinery Operations Manager
- Hydro Vac Operator
- Hydro Vac Technician
- Class 1 Driver
For a complete list of job openings, click HERE!
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Clean Harbors. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!