When it comes to providing services to the oil and energy sector, Clearstream stands out from the competition. The company is known for providing outclass services to the top companies in the oil patch sector.
Clearstream is currently offering multiple new jobs; Check the details!
What ClearStream Is Hiring For
Heavy equipment operators, haul truck operators, gas plant operators, skilled/casual laborers, scaffolder, pipefitters, dozer, excavator, welders, electricians, insulators, general foreman, construction manager, millwright, and drivers!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of ClearStream. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!