Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunneling.
Orica is looking for skillful people to join their team. Check out new opportunities at Orica.
What Orica is Hiring For:
- Technician – Field Support
- Operator – Detonating Cord
- Shotfirer – Open Cut
- Operator – MMU
- Procurement Coordinator
- Distribution Coordinator
- Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Driver – Explosives
- Account Coordinator
- Operator / Driver (Blackie, AB)
- Truck Driver/Laborer
Want to see a complete list of jobs available at Orica? CLICK HERE.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- An attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- A driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Orica. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point in sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!