Based in Calgary, Canada, Enbridge is one of the leading energy company. It deals in generation, distribution, and transportation of energy – primarily operating in the North America region. The company has 11,000 plus employees and regularly creates new job openings in the oil and gas sector. Enbridge delivers the energy that helps people to stay connected.
We have listed down new jobs that are currently available at Enbridge.
What Enbridge Is Hiring For:
- Field Operator II
- Customer Connections Field Rep
- Coordinator Retirement Services
- Analyst I Benefits
- Workload Coordinator
- Advisor, Test Automation
- Test Automation Advisor
- Mechanical Technician
- Work Management Clerk
- Team Lead, Contracts
- Technician III Controls
- Business Analyst
- Sr Advisor, Business Analysis
- Regional Engineer
- Community & Indigenous Engagement Strategist
- Supervisor, Materials Evaluation Centre (MEC)
- Customer Billing Support Rep
- Engineer Pipeline
- Specialist, Energy Systems
- Leak Detection Systems Specialist
That’s not it, to check the complete list of jobs available at Enbridge just click here.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Enbridge. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Now & Get Hired!