Encana is one of world’s most famous when it comes to producing, transporting and marketing natural gas, natural gas liquids, and oil in the world. The company also has thousands of employees worldwide. 95% of its production is natural gas. The strategy of Encana is simple – to be the highest producing and lowest-cost producers of natural gas in the sector. The company produced an unbelievable 1.2 trillion cubic feet of natural gas in 2010 (estimate).
Below are all the latest job openings with them.
What Encana is Hiring For:
Field Operator, Administrative Assistant – Communications, Contract Regulatory Technician/Technologist, Lead Operator, Plant Operator, Facility Integrity Coordinator, Payroll Analyst, Non-Destructive Examination Coordinator, Water Resource Hub Operator, Field Safety Advisor, Operations Engineer, Information Technology Analyst- Student, Analytics Developer- Student, Data Scientist- Student, Contract Accounts Payable Technician, IT Security Analyst, Contract Purchasing Technician – Pipe Desk, Maintenance Planner/Scheduler, Contract Vegetation Consultant, Automation Technician & Maintenance Planner/Scheduler.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Encana. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online. Please note that we’re not a hiring group. Do not send us your resumes but direct all your messages to the companies hiring.
Share the post to unlock direct links to jobs above & APPLY ONLINE. Good Luck!