ClearStream Energy Services is Canada’s top industry supplier and service provider for oil & gas. With over 50 years of experience, ClearStream has over 3,000 employees. From construction to maintenance, ClearStream Energy Services provide every sort of facility.
Check out new job opportunities that are available at ClearStream Energy Services.
What ClearStream Energy Services Is Hiring For:
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Haul Truck Operator
- Skilled Labourer
- Time Entry Adminsitrator
- Equipment Operator – Skid Steer and Excavator
- Yard Shipper/Receiver
- Junior / Intermediate Environmental Professional
- Recruitment Specialist
- Proposal Specialist
- Welding Apprentices/Helpers
- Billing Administrator
- Plumber – Apprentices and Journeymen
- Material Scanner
- Material Administrator
- Labourer with Chainsaw Operating Experience
- Labourer – Janitor
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at ClearStream Energy Services. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
Below are some general details for the people who are looking forward to applying.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of ClearStream Energy Services. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Now & Get Hired!