Exxon Mobil is one of the world’s largest integrated oil company in the world. It is even bigger than Shell and British Petroleum. The company mainly deals in oil & gas productions, exploration, transportation, supply, and marketing all over the world. Exxon Mobil has more than 36 refineries in 20 countries.
Working for Exxon Mobil is also nothing short of exceptional. In this article, we have assembled all the job openings available at the company. Please read on for more…
What Exxon Mobil is Hiring For:
Integrated Advocacy Advisor (Houston), Warehouse Operator, Integrated Advocacy Advisor (Dallas), Control Systems Engineer, Basestocks Process Engineer, XTO Accounting Year Round Intern, Category Specialist, Administrative Assistant, Inspection Planner, XTO Aircraft Maintenance Technician, Plant Information Engineer, Systems Specialist, Railcar Engineering Planner, Planner, Lead Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Contact Engineer, Transportation Advisor, Lube Operations Shift Supervisor
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
Lube Operations Shift Supervisor
Mechanical Contact Engineer
Lead Mechanical Engineer
Railcar Engineering Planner
Integrated Advocacy Advisor
Control Systems Engineer
Basestocks Process Engineer
XTO Accounting Year Round Intern
Category Specialist -Lubricant Additives
XTO Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Plant Information Engineer
For a list of complete 57 jobs posting click HERE.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Exxon Mobil. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online; Good Luck!