When it comes to providing top-notch camp accommodations, camp management services, access maintenance, and solution to the oil and gas industry – nothing can really beat Horizon North. The company has established a reputation of an industry leader in the last couple of decades. From janitorial services to world-class chefs to helpful camp managers; Horizon North provides everything.
Working for Horizon North is a pleasurable experience too. The company employs more than a thousand employees in various locations in Canada. If you’re fond of camp settings, you will love working for Horizon North. Here are all the latest job openings with them.
Below are some job openings at Horizon North.
What Horizon North Is Hiring For:
- General Helper
- Industrial Janitor
- Second Cook
- Second Cook (Overnights)
- First Cook
- Class 1 Driver
- Baker/Breakfast Cook
- First Cook/Relief Chef
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Horizon North. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Horizon North. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!