Fortis BC is building sustainable energy solutions to help the environment. From providing energy to support services, Fortis aims to deliver safely and reliably at the lowest reasonable price. Fortis BC is always looking forward to hiring talented people.
Below is a shortlist of positions Fortis BC is looking for.
What Fortis BC Is Hiring For:
- Planning Scheduler (NGT)
- CPC Technologist
- Distribution Operator
- Journeyman Tradesman – Fleet (Automotive Truck and Transport Heavy Duty Mechanic)
- Operator 3
- Construction Supervisor
- Materials Truck Driver
- Distribution Operations Analyst
- Gas Controller
- Project Compliance Coordinator 2
- Technologist 3 – GIS
- Chief Engineer, Pipelines
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Fortis BC. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Fortis BC. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!