Willbro operates in the field of energy infrastructure services. Willbros provides engineering, procurement, and construction, such as refinery turnarounds, pipeline construction, pipeline integrity management, GIS consulting and other specialty services.
Check out their recent job openings below.
What Willbros Group Is Hiring For
Skilled laborers, timekeepers, side boom operators, project managers, HSE advisor, QA/QC lead, quality control inspector, electricians, and more!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Willbros. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!