Canadian Natural is one of the largest independent oil & gas exploration, development, and product company in the world. They are the largest natural gas and heavy crude oil producer in Canada. Commitment to grow and innovate has made Canadian Natural amongst the known name of this sector.
What Canadian Natural Is Hiring For:
- Heavy Equipment Operator – Haul Trucks
- Operator – BP Ore Preparation
- Contracts Specialist
- EIT, Instrumentation
- Process Technician – Secondary Upgrading
- Stakeholder Relations Advisor
- Contracts Specialist – Operations
- Asset Integrity Technologist – Kirby
- Process Engineer
- Joint Venture Representative
- Warehouse Parts Technician
- Payables Attesting Analyst
- Production Engineer
- Asset Integrity Specialist – Pressure Equipment
- Production Technologist/Field Engineer
- Static Equipment Engineer
- Coordinator, Engineering Information Management
- Project Engineer
- Heavy Equipment Technician – Horizon
Above are some few openings at Canadian Natural, to view a full list of available jobs click HERE
- Specific job experience is required.
- Applicants should be able to work under minimal supervision.
- A driving license would be considered an asset.
- Canadian Natural provides a lot of growing space if you are a hard working person.
- You must be a team player.
- As a member of Canadian Natural, you’ll be awarded multiple benefits.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Canadian Natural. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
It’s your chance to make the impact and get hired! Apply for the job today and share with everyone, Thanks.