GE Oil and Gas is a subsidiary of American General Electronics (GE). The company has a strong presence in almost every segment of the oil and gas in North America including drilling, offshore, onshore, LNG and more.
Check below all the recent job openings with them.
What GE is Hiring For
Manufacturing Technician (Welland, Ontario), Sr Staff Solution Architect, Chemical Operator, Water Engineering Program (WEP), Lead Field, Engineer/Technician – Power Delivery, Drives and Control Systems Engineer / Technician, Field Specialist (Wellbore Intervention), Field Specialist (Completions), Field Service Engineer, PSM Coordinator, Warehouse Person (Artificial Lift), Field Operator (Wireline), Field Engineer (Process and Pipeline Services), Testing Advisor, Lead Field Engineer/Technician (Power Delivery), Financial Operations Leader. Field Specialist (Cased Hole Completions/R&S), Field Service Representative (Instrumentation) GE Water, AMO Technician, Head of Contract Management, Pump Technician, Project Logistics Leader & Technical Field Representative (Drill Bits).
Links to Positions:
For a complete list, click HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of GE. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!