GE Oil and Gas is a subsidiary of American General Electronics (GE). The company has a strong presence in almost every segment of the oil and gas in North America including drilling, offshore, onshore, LNG and more. At GE, the employees are usually seen extremely happy as the company invests a great deal of time, energy, and resources in their grooming. Getting a job in GE is a dream come true for many – but here’s is your chance.
Check below all the recent job openings with them.
What GE is Hiring For?
Process Development Engineer/Scientist, Forklift/Chemical Operator, Technical Support Specialist, Field Service Technician – Transformer, Data Retention Specialist (6 month contract), Marine Gas Turbine Field Service Representative, Shift Supervisor – Transformers, Senior Accounts Receivable Team Leader, Accounts Receivable Specialist, Sr Quality Assurance Lead, Staff Network Operations Engineer, Application Operations Engineer, Area Manager, and Motor & Generator – Technician/Engineer.
Links to Positions:
For the complete list of job openings, CLICK HERE!
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of companies hiring. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online. Please note that we’re not a hiring group. Do not send us your resumes but direct all your messages to the companies hiring.
Share the post to unlock direct links to jobs above & APPLY ONLINE. Good Luck!