Gibsons is a Canada-based supplier to the oil and gas industry with facilities in locations in both the United States and Canada.
Right now the company has more than 30 new job openings. Read on to know more about the opportunities.
What Gibson Energy is Hiring For:
Administrative Analyst, Stittco Energy – Driver, Driver / Sales, Accountant Wholesale NGL, Seasonal Yard Person, Company Driver, Yard Person, Administrative Assistant, Gasfitter, Administrative Analyst, Specialist- Internal Audit, Project Manager, Wash Rack Technician, Parts Person, Heavy Duty Mechanic, Trailer Mechanic, Accounts Payable Analyst, Service Truck Swamper, Internal Auditor, Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic, Welder, Operations Coordinator
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
- Administrative Analyst
- Administrative Assistant
- Yard Person
- Company Driver
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Accountant Wholesale
- Seasonal Yard Person
- Project Manager
- Wash Rack Technician
- Parts Person
- Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Trailer Mechanic
- Accounts Payable Analyst
- Service Truck Swamper
- Trailer Mechanic
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Manager Investor Relations
- Operations Coordinator
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Gibson Energy. There you can know more about each job posting and easily apply online; Good Luck!