Glencore is one the world’s largest globally diversified natural resource companies and a major producer and marketer of more than 90 commodities. Our operations comprise over 150 mining and metallurgical sites, oil productions assets and agricultural facilities – supported by a network of more than 90 offices located in over 50 countries
Below are all their latest job openings.
What Glencore Is Hiring For
Mining engineers, metallurgists, gasfitters, hygiene coordinators, mill operators, project managers, mining technicians, construction staff, mechanical engineers, sales admin, maintenance staff, training and security supervisors, electricians, mechanics, millwright, and more!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Glencore. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!