Since 1969, Alstar Oilfield Contractors are serving western Canada with quality and cost-effective oilfield services. From maintaing to developing projects, Alstar is the choice of many customers. Great benefits, healthy wages and supportive environment makes Alstar one of the best places to work.
Want to work for Alstar Oilfield Contractors? Check out the list of new vacancies available!
What Alstar Oilfield Contractors Is Hiring For:
- Project Controls Analyst (Beginner to Intermediate)
- Training Associate
- Hydro Labourer
- Human Resources Associate
- Shop Labourer
- Field QC – Contractor
- QA/QC Administrator
- Structural fitter/CWB Welder – All shifts
- Journeyman Red Seal Structural Welder
- Journeyman Red Seal Structural Welder – Shop
- Apprentice Structural Welder – Shop
- Hydro Lead Hand
- Industrial Painter/Blaster
- Class 1 Driver
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Alstar Oilfield Contractors. To view a complete list of available positions, click HERE.
Below are some general details for the people who are looking forward to applying.
- Work experience is required as per job requirement.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Alstar Oilfield Contractors. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
APPLY TODAY & GET HIRED @ Alstar Oilfield Contractors!