Over the years Secure Energy Services has grown to find new and innovative ways to help upstream oil and natural gas producers. With a dedication to value and customer service, they continue to build our suite of services with a focus on Environmental and Midstream services.
Below are the links that will directly take you the jobs!
What Secure Energy Services Is Hiring For:
- Project Coordinator
- Facility Operator
- Lead Pipeline Operator
- Scheduling Analyst
- Equipment Operator
- Junior Pipeline Scheduler
- Labourer / Equipment Operator
- General Superintendent
- Driver – Lowbed Driver
- Business Development Representative
Above is the list of some fresh job openings at Secure Energy Services. To view a complete list of available positions and information, click HERE.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Secure Energy Services. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Make the most out of this opportunity! Apply Today.