Based in Calgary, Canada, Enbridge is one of the leading energy companies. It deals in the generation, distribution, and transportation of energy – primarily operating in the North America region. The company has 11,000 plus employees and regularly creates new job openings in the oil and gas sector. Enbridge delivers the energy that helps people to stay connected.
We have listed down new jobs that are currently available at Enbridge.
What Enbridge Is Hiring For:
- Temporary Employee – Emergency Dispatch
- Records CADD Technician III
- Temporary Day Dispatcher
- Gas Controller
- Sr Administrative Assistant
- Field Operator
- Team Lead Dispatch
- Supervisor Maintenance & Reliability Planning
- Advisor Safety
- Temporary Employee Planning and Dispatch
That’s not it, to check the complete list of jobs available at Enbridge just click here.
- Work experience is required as per job requirements.
- It’s necessary to have a strong background in the oil & gas sector.
- Decisions making, exceptional technical and analytical skills would be a plus
- Flexible benefits package.
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program.
- You must be dedicated to the task and give your 100%.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma is required.
- You must have an honest and engaging personality.
- Applicants must be flexible and influential.
How to Apply:
Links provided above will directly take you to the respective jobs of Enbridge. You will see all the details and information related to the openings. Note that we are just a research company that puts together job listings so you can get hired. Please don’t waste your precious time sending us your CV or asking about the jobs.
Apply Today & Get Hired!