Tervita is a private company based out of Alberta, Canada that specializes in energy and environmental waste services. It was co-founded by David P. Werklund as Concord Well Servicing in 1979. It became Canadian Crude Separators Corporation (CCS Corp.) in 1984.
The company offers services to include oilfield waste disposal, landfill remediation, demolition, metals recycling, water treatment, civil and environmental construction, oil sands exploration, construction drilling and oil spill clean-up. It serves clients with locations throughout Canada and the United States. Some of the highlights of working for Tervita are great pay, great working environment, and a good location. Tervita’s fast-paced environment makes your days go by fast. Here are all the recent job openings with them.
What Tervita Corporation Is Hiring For
Project coordinator, field service administrator, operations manager, landfill operator, facility operators, accountants, telecom analysts, class 3 drivers, class 1 drivers, field sales representative and more!
Links to Positions:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
- Oil and gas experience will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Tervita Corporation. There you can know more about each job post and easily apply online. Please also note that we are not a hiring agency. We just try to research and put together the companies that are currently hiring. There is no point sending us your CV or asking for details about the jobs.
Please click on the direct links to jobs and apply online. Thanks!