Pembina Pipeline Corporation or commonly known as Pembina is a Canadian natural gas and petroleum pipeline operators. The company deals in manufacturing and laying pipelines that transports both synthetic crude and conventional oil. Pembina also offers a full spectrum of marketing services in Canada and also USA.
Working for Pembina is a dream for many and those who have worked there call it a time of their lives. Here are all the latest job openings with them.
What Pembina Is Hiring For:
Consultant, Project Governance, Senior Technologist, Operator, Project Manager (12 month contract), Operator, Gas Plant, Administration, Field Office, Logistics Analyst, Pipelines, Operator, Pipeliner, Integrity, Engineer, Integrity, and Operators.
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- At least 1 – 5 years of experience required for most positions.
- Accommodation to be provided where required.
- Relocation support will be provided where required.
- Candidates applying must have at least a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Driving license will be a plus.
- Great opportunities for growth.
- Occasional on-call work.
- Technical education will be preferred.
Links to Positions:
How to Apply:
All the links above will take you to the career page of Pembina. You can know more details about each job opening there and easily apply online – Good Luck!